Location of position: General Services Administration, Office of Evidence and Analysis, Office of Governmentwide Policy, 1800 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20405Learn more about this agency
As a Senior Data Management Advisor, you will serve as a consultant and advisor to Office of Governmentwide Policy (OGP) and GSA Executive Leadership by providing insights based on customer analysis that lead to innovative strategies to meet business goals, and provides written and oral briefings to stakeholders.
The Office of Evidence and Analysis is designed to help OGP be more evidence based and data driven as it develops government-wide policy and regulations that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of government.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled in this or other GSA organizations withing the same commuting area.
Major Duties include the following:
- Serves as a consultant and advisor to OGP and GSA Executive Leadership by providing insights based on customer analysis that lead to innovative strategies to meet business goals, and provides written and oral briefings to stakeholders.
- Develops solutions for data integration and data management, analytical operations (extraction, transformation, loading and data modeling) and analytics (including advanced predictive analytics);creates on demand reports and responses to high visibility data requests.
- Formulates and implements policies that streamline operations, improve efficiency, and capture Government savings in asset management and the primary administrative management functions across the federal government.
- Provides expert technical solutions, advice, guidance, and recommendations to top management officials and other technical specialists in the area of Data Analytics, some of which are critical in nature and essential to the development of government-wide policy.
- Develops recommendations based on study results, and provides senior management with new decision support systems and/or strategic business information and predictive advice concerning alternative courses of action for resolving complex operational problems.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel may be authorized to attend meeting, training, and/or conferences.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527380600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.