See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a senior technical expert on inventory account processing, responsible for developing the concept of operations, management and execution of both short and long term Inventory Management Plans.
- Uses modeling and analysis techniques to integrate data from multiple automated information systems to develop, update and improve the Inventory Management Process to include procurement, storage and distribution.
- Creates, modifies and deletes master data relating to stock positioning, contract status, node capabilities, distribution arcs and requirements while integrating data from multiple automated information systems to determine specific requirements.
- Performs a variety of analytical duties involving monitoring and reviewing planning process performance, recommending improvements, conducting policy analysis, and conducting functional systems analysis.
- Executes supply management functions in order to formulate execution strategies and policies, evaluate current and proposed process improvements, identify new and improved applications, and plan for long-range efficiency enhancements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527235300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.