This position is located in the U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Operational Services Team. It is established to design, develop, implement and modify systems for solving problems and accomplishing work processes through the use of Information Technology.Learn more about this agency
APPLICATION LIMIT: This vacancy announcement is limited to the first 50 applications received and will close at 11:59PM Eastern Time on the day that we receive the 50th application, or at 11:59PM Eastern Time on the listed closing date, whichever occurs first.
We encourage you to read this entire vacancy announcement prior to submitting your application.
The incumbent serves as a information Technology Specialist, GS-2210-14 performing the following duties:
- Leading a team responsible for improving the accessibility of internal and external forms and improves the accessibility of electronic documents collected from others from the outside.
- Ensuring compliance with Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and provides information and data that is comparable to those individuals without disabilities.
- Designing, developing and maintaining Section 508 compliant database systems, documents, spreadsheets and stays current on new and emerging IT technologies.
- Presenting IT related briefings on project status, and performs related routine budget administration activities.
- Ensuring the integration of Information Technology programs and services and develops new approaches to identify and resolve issues and problems.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527231600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.