You will serve as a PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST in the Department of Surgery of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will plan and manage the development and maintenance of the SUR faculty academic appointment and promotion program.
- You will develop and implement policies and procedures to process applicant documents and correspondence.
- You will gather, interpret, analyze, and correlate large amounts of narrative and statistical information and recommend changes and adjustments to assure proper and adequate accomplishment of major goals and objectives.
- You will conduct workflow studies of administrative activities to evaluate the effects of shifting workload, budgetary fluctuations, changing work processes or functions, or reorganizations.
- You will develop advertising materials for SUR educational programs.
- You will develop and implement policies and procedures to process applicant documents and correspondence, and to document, store, and retrieve records information conforming to Federal and University policies.
- You will ensure databases are accurate, complete, and up-to-date to assure information and system integrity.
- You will provide a variety of administrative technical guidance and analytical support to management officials, faculty, staff, and medical students on education and research programs in SUR.
- You will provide and coordinate administrative and analytical support for administrative and financial areas of the office.
- You will develop, propose, and prepare administrative policies and procedures for the office relating to human resources (HR), budget/funding, student programs, logistical operations, and/or procurement.
- You will conduct administrative and management surveys, studies and projects and provide advisory services on issues of varied scope and impact to the organization.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527186400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.