About the Position: Air and Missile Defense is one of the Army's top modernization priorities. The AMD strategy is to rapidly integrate and synchronize the requirements development process, the acquisition process, and the resources needed to deliver Air and Missile Defense capabilities to the warfighter faster. As a Management and Program Analyst you will provide senior level planning, programming, and budgeting support for multi-million and billion dollar programs.Learn more about this agency
- Analyzing and evaluating areas of planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBES) for current and multi-year budgets and programs in support of the Army Futures Command Cross Functional Team.
- Advising Army Futures Command and Cross Functional Team (CFT) officials regarding the budgeting, accounting, and financial functions of the Air and Missile Defense CFT programs.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting legislation, appropriation language, and directives concerning Air and Missile Defense Cross Functional Team programs.
- Planning, analyzing, formulating, justifying, presenting, reviewing and executing on multiple appropriations/budget authorizations to support long-range program and budgeting plans.
- Analyzing Management systems to identify and resolve complex issues related to functional resourcing areas.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527115700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.