About the Position: Long Range Precision Fires is the number one priority of the Army's six modernization priorities. The LRPF CFT is responsible for modernization of the surface-to-surface fires capabilities across strategic, operational and tactical distances. As a Logistics Management Specialist you will serve as the lead logistic and sustainment adviser during concept and capability development to Initial Operating Capability (IOC) from transition to sustainment.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the total spectrum of planning, programming, budgeting, execution and review of multiyear Strategic Logistics Program initiatives.
- Provide support in the development, procurement, analysis, and modification of logistics management systems and processes.
- Develop program proposals, alternate approaches and methodologies.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the evaluation/review of complex Strategic Logistics Program problems/issues and evaluates information collected and recommend courses of action.
- Responsible for the substantial coordination and analysis required to integrate all of the technical, administrative, and other functions into a comprehensive logistical support program.
- Conduct broad and comprehensive formal studies of benefits, impacts, characteristics and problems associated with technology insertions and logistics process enhancement.
- Analyze logistics programs to develop and evaluate long- and short-range support plans and policies.
25% or less - Temporary duty travel 15% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527090600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.