AMENDMENT - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DE-0301-04, NOT A DB-0301-04. ALL OTHER INFORMATION REMAINS THE SAME.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: The CCDC C5ISR Center (formerly US Army CERDEC) provides diverse technical expertise and operational awareness and understanding to develop, engineer and foresee Army needs in mission command and intelligence technologies, applications and networks designed to advance Soldier capabilities that enable, connect and protect the Soldier.
- Serve as Chief, Strategic Communications and Engagements Office in a supervisory role for the CCDC C5ISR Center over events, plans, protocol and public affairs staff.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic communications and engagement plans, both internally and externally, to create an understanding and commitment to the CCDC C5ISR Center?s missions and objectives.
- Propose opportunities for the organization to selectively engage with key stakeholders and advocates via direct interaction, speaking engagements, conferences, symposiums and exhibitions.
- Plans, coordinates, directs, and synchronizes the CCDC C5ISR Center?s engagements with the Army, Joint Services, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), other Government agencies, industry, academia, the international community, and the media.
- Translate organizational information into appropriate themes and messages tailored to respective audiences.
25% or less - Up to 25% business travel may be required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527010000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.