You will serve as a Senior Registration Specialist in The Office of the University Registrar (REG) of the UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide a wide variety of analytical, management support, oversight of registration specialists, and administrative duties to facilitate the operation of the University Registrar (REG).
- You will serve as an administrator for the Office of the University Registrar to oversee, evaluate, and advise registration specialists.
- You will provide guidance concerning policy, procedures, and REG operations for a variety of registrar programs within the University.
- You will conduct resource management and analytical studies for the office concerning organizational design, work forces planning, space and equipment management and other matters.
- You will formulate and revise budget requests for travel, staffing and related administrative support needs of the office.
- You will provide technical, day-to-day oversight for subordinate specialist and personnel assigned to the Office of the University Registrar.
- You will resolve enrollment issues with administrators, course directors, and chairpersons of academic departments of all Schools and Colleges, including the Offices of Student Affairs, Student Promotion Committees, and admission committees.
- You will assist in providing oversight management of the Registrar's Office and independently resolves most conflicts or situations.
- You will prepare or direct the preparation of various recurring and special administrative reports on office operations.
- You will research, compile, and analyze data to provide information for reports on support functions and program operations.
- You will make recommendations concerning changes in work assignments to improve work flow, increase productivity and achieve efficient and economical operation of the Department.
- You will oversee the financial and material resources for the office.
- You will monitor work and provide technical guidance to subordinate employees as needed.
- You will prepare and recommend plans to meet substantial changes in workload.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526863600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.