As a Senior Design Strategist, you will be responsible for developing, planning for, and conducting quantitative research which is vital to the mission of GSA.Learn more about this agency
Location of position: This position is located in the General Services Administration (GSA) Office of the Customer Experience (OCE), in Washington, DC.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.
- Develops, plans for, and conducts quantitative and qualitative research including: Competitive Analysis, Usability Testing, Contextual Inquiry, etc.
- Improves the user experience and drives product and service excellence by leveraging empirical research methods from computer science, quantitative social science, statistics, econometrics, data science, ethnographic, and other fields to understand user behavior and extract meaningful patterns from large data sets.
- Works with stakeholders across functions and levels to solve challenging problems and empower the team to move forward by developing metrics, measuring results, and integrating new methodologies into existing systems.
- Provides perspective on quantitative and qualitative data to help stakeholders understand their users; identifies and quantifies problems; and embarks on new research areas worth exploring through innovative methods.
- Designs, plans, and leads creative research, including sample design, screeners, field guides, etc.
- Communicates using writing, visuals and verbal communication.
- Makes research findings relevant and impactful for design and action through a variety of formats such as insights, stories, videos, experiences and exhibits.
- Collects and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data from applicable sources including interviews, usability test sessions, surveys, secondary research, etc.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel maybe required to attend job related training, conferences and or events.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526839400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.