This position is located in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs and South and Central Asian Affairs, Office of the Executive Director (NEA-SCA/EX). The Human Resources Specialist performs a full range of complex and comprehensive human resources responsibilities which includes all grade levels and involvement in all aspects of the total management and administrative support program of the Bureau. The duties involve program operations, management advisory services, and program development.Learn more about this agency
- At the GS-9 level, the incumbent performs essentially the same duties as outlined below however, the scope and complexity of assignments are of less responsibility and independence and receives closer than normal supervision.
- Use analytical, diagnostic, qualitative and quantitative techniques to identify, evaluate and recommend limited range of consideration of human resources interventions to solve human resources problems and issues.
- Advises management on procedural and regulatory staffing requirements related to common problems with limited scope. Prepares routine recruitment requests and information for job opportunity announcement.
- Reviews, prepares, and/or coordinates position classification requests from management officials to assess the accuracy and adequacy of the requests and its supporting documentation.
- Provides limited advisory services on non-controversial position classification determinations by communicating grade to management with supporting criteria and justification in a written evaluation statement.
- Serves as an employee counselor for any or all areas of staffing, performance management, employee relations, position classification, payroll, employee benefits or other related services.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526823500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.