Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:30pmLearn more about this agency
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This is an open continuous announcement. Applicants will be reviewed every two weeks with the first cut off March 22, 2019.
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives are authorized.
Education and length of practice will be considered by a Compensation Panel in determining the final compensable salary (Base Pay + Market Pay).
- Properly document completed patient encounters through VISTA/CPRS in a timely manner
- Complete medication reconciliation for each Outpatient encounter in CPRS.
- Complete the appropriate clinical reminders (i.e. PTSD, depression screening, Audit-C, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Utilize clinic time in an efficient and effective manner. (clinic utilization will be monitored through the CUSS report).
- Appropriately capture and monitor their individual labor mapping, workload, and RVUs through DSS/MCA data to run productive clinics.
- Input their MHTC assignment/re-assignment note into CPRS and contact the patient in a timely manner.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526792100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.