About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a General Supply Specialist assigned with the responsibility of performing multi-functional logistics duties related to accountability of Government property.
- Manages property, to include property acquired by purchase, lease, transfer, manufacture, etc.
- Maintains hand receipts and property book documents. Initiates, prepares, edits, and processes requests for all classes of supplies.
- Conducts logistics inspections in support of the Command Supply Discipline Program, to include providing feedback to inspected organizations through briefings and written reports.
- Manages the property book of multiple organizational elements, ensuring compliance with regulations pertaining to accountability, requisitions, receipts, inventory, storage, disposal, and documentation.
- Conducts inventory reconciliations, annual joint inventories, sensitive inventories, and cyclic inventories.
- Manages and oversees the Government Purchase Card Program for a property book office.
Occasional travel - The position may requirement temporary duty travel up to 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526755500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.