This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency's FEC/DDC4 at Fort Meade, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Provides expert advice on all matters related to the Small Business Programs and on the feasibility and impact of small business plans, policies, and decisions.
- Develops, manages and tracks procurement laws and regulations, particularly those affecting small business utilization.
- Develops, participates, and represents the agency in small business advocacy and outreach events aimed at expanding competition across the industrial base.
- Assesses and analyzes the effectiveness of established agency small business program initiatives and objectives to develop a strategy for achievement of objectives and accomplishment of the command or agency mission.
- Manages the timeliness and accuracy of reporting goal achievements of the Agency?s small business programs.
- Develops presentations and prepares fact sheets, information papers, reports and articles for staff reviews and analysis sessions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526637000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.