This position is located in the Department of Compact Operations, Private Sector Development Group, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-12, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is in pay band 4b which is generally equal to GS-12.
- Coordinates the development of requirements and contracting packages required to support the award of contracts to acquire the services of independent consultants, consulting firms, and institutions such as universities.
- Maintains databases and updates electronic files with new and modified contract actions.
- Works with DCO country teams to provide guidance on requirements for new and renewing contract actions. Provides guidance on procurement deadlines.
- Maintains the Department of Compact Operation Advanced Acquisition Planning database.
- Interprets procurement regulations and policies for MCC procurement activity.
- Serves as a point of contact for program offices for the programmatic analyses and evaluations of contracts and programs.
- Works with the DCO Budget points of contacts to gather financial data for quarterly reviews.
- Gathers financial data for fiscal year budget review and submission.
- Tracks DCO Monthly travel expenditures.
- Manages the DCO Purchase card.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526528800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.