Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of Management provides budget and financial management, administrative services, information technology, human resources management, and procurement services that support Agency employees and its mission.the Office of Management provides budget and financial management, administrative services, information technology, human resources management, and procurement services that support Agency employees and its mission.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, the incumbent is responsible for independently making decisions in the development and implementation of complex communications. Typical work assignments include:
- Preparing congressional and other official responses to internal and external activities.
- Preparing communications and outreach deliverables supporting Human Capital's communication strategy which includes newsletters, talking points, graphics, power point presentations and other work products.
- Coordinating, arranging, scheduling, and participating in meetings, and workshops facilitating full participation by other Human Capital employees, sub-components, groups, and individuals supporting Human Capital and outreach activities.
- Partnering with other Human Capital divisions to author social media postings, provide support in developing Human Capital communications.
- Reviewing and editing communications such as emails, reports, social media posts, talking points, etc. for publication or coordination.
- Serving as a designated writer on various writing projects.
- Maintaining full accountability for all communications equipment.
- Coordinating with staff offices for repairs and service and identifies shortfalls.
Occasional travel - Travel of approximately 5 nights per month may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526423200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.