About the Position: Serves as an Operations Specialist in the Army Operations Center, Operations Readiness and Mobilization Directorate of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-3/5/7. The Army Operations Center monitors worldwide Army operations and tasks Army Agencies and Major Army Commands to facilitate and coordinate Army's support to global operations.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for day to day operations, synchronization and coordination for the Army Operations Center and provides information to continuity, AOC, DOMS and COOP.
- Ensure all Operations Center tasks and rquiremetns are properly staffed, monitored and completed using Task Management Tool.
- Analyzes, develops and advises on required reports to support the Army Operations Center, Operations and Contingency Division, Operations Readiness and Mobilization Directorate of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-3/5/7.
- Analyzes information and data and makes recommendations to ensure that all Army Operations Center daily briefs are prepared to standard and Army Operations personnel are properly trained in procedures and briefing delivery.
- Develops, executes and maintains the knowledge management, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training program for all Army Operations Center personnel to ensure accuracy, and conformance to policies and regulations.
25% or less - Business travel may be required at least 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526422800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.