The District of Columbia Courts consists of the Court of Appeals, the Superior Court, and the Court System. DC Courts constitutes the Judicial Branch of the District of Columbia Government, and is separate and distinct from the Executive and Legislative Branches. The Courtroom Support and Quality Control Branch is responsible for the management, operation and quality assurance of all courtrooms in the Family Court Operations Division. This position is open for the Spring semester.Learn more about this agency
This position is an unpaid internship. The interns major duties are below:
- Assists the courtroom clerks with the management and operations of the courtroom.
- Checks in attorneys and parties.
- Makes and distributes copies of court orders.
- Scans pleadings and other court documents.
- Maintains confidentiality of sealed and confidential case types.
- Updates official court record; transports case files.
- Assists judicial officers, management and staff as needed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526396800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.