About the Position: This position is located the US Army Acquisition Support Center, Program Executive Office, Missile & Space, C-Rocket Artillery Mortar Project Office (C-RAM) The primary mission of the C-RAM program is to develop. procure, field, and maintain a systems-of systems that detect RAM launches; provide localized warnings to the defended area, intercepts rounds in flight and enhances response to and defeat of enemy forces.Learn more about this agency
- Establishes and maintains liaison with various DA/DOD agencies involved in matters relating to program planning, logistics management and related program management activities of assigned Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Prepares or assists with development and coordination of Contracts Requirements Packages (CRP) for assigned programs.
- Serves as technical coordinator responsible for providing hardware and software support for FMS cases.
- Serves as the International Specialist providing support for (FMS) execution and coordination activities for the timely, successful execution of FMS cases pertaining to products and services provided to the war- fighter.
- Maintains constant liaison with appropriate organizations related to program problems and requirements by means of telephone, personal contacts, and meeting to assure resolution of problems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526337700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.