This position is the Assistant Director, Personnel Security Group (PERSG), Security and Emergency Planning Staff (SEPS), Justice Management Division (JMD). The PERSG has the responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of department wide policy and programs concerning personnel security.Learn more about this agency
- Performs the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised.
- Supervises the design, formulation, and implementation of policies, techniques, and systems regarding personnel security.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures regarding security for the Division.
- Assures that subordinates are trained and fully comply with the provisions of the safety regulations.
- Reviews and refines such policy for compliance with existing authorities and for the needs of Department Components.
- Directs the personnel security group which involves a comprehensive knowledge of laws, Executive Orders, and guidelines concerning personnel security.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526082300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.