If you enjoy a challenging job and would like to make a difference with our national defense and security, DISA is the place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.Learn more about this agency
- The DCFO-DC reports directly to the CFO-C, an SES Tier II.
- Fulfills the functions as a Financial Management Executive in executing all aspects of the programming, budgeting and execution phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution process.
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical financial goals to ensure the agency's economic viability in both the short and long term planning horizons.
- Directs the agency's day-to-day financial management program through headquarters staff and field activity resource management organizations.
- Reports to the CFO-C on the development of DISA's budget formulation, presentation, justification, and execution.
- Directs financial management policy development, interpretation and application oversight.
- Ensures CFO compliance to include publishing auditable financial statements.
- Executes accounting and finance matters to include funds control and development of CFO and Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Board compliant feeder and financial management accounting systems.
- Develops and oversees agency financial metrics that are included in all reporting mechanisms.
- Implements the Federal Financial Managers Integrity Act.
- Manages and analyzes agency financial management and program management data.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525963100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.