Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a multi-source space/counterspace intelligence analyst engaging in the complex technical analysis and production of information obtained and processed from one or more intelligence sources in support of customer requirements. Provides/enables integrated intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities to collect, info accurately.
- Serves as a multi-source intelligence analyst on complex technical analysis and production.
- Presents ISR capabilities to a variety of service, national, and coalition customers. Provides Commanders and other customers the intelligence information and analysis on space and counterspace forces derived from ISR assets
- Conducts complex analysis of multi-source intelligence. Evaluates both classified and unclassified information to understand adversary strengths, weaknesses, and centers of gravity.
- Manages intelligence production. Manages intelligence production to satisfy component, combatant command and support agency requirements.
- Serves as a functional authority on ISR issues for Agency leadership. Makes recommendations and defends to the Director and AF ISR Agency staff, decisions on operational policy matters.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525893400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.