The job announcement has been amended to extend the closing date through July 05, 2019.
ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS: Initially the Duty Station will be the selectee's home address (Work At Home) until the opening of the Area Census Offices (ACOs) in Brooklyn, NY. At that time the employee will be required to report to the assigned ACO as their regular place of work.
In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE in Kings County, New York.
Relocation will NOT be paid.Learn more about this agency
The person selected for this position will:
- Be responsible for supervising and managing the personnel, payroll, supply requisitioning, and other administrative activities.
- Supervise the daily processing of payroll, personnel, and other administrative documents.
- Form and maintain effective relationships with peers, subordinates, management, and other regional census center employees.
- Identify and resolve problems and clearly communicate the action associated with the encountered problems.
- Prepare, review, and analyze staffing and payroll reports and assure the administrative operations are conducted within prescribed time schedules.
- Oversee payroll and personnel activities, help maintain the flow and quality of work to meet deadlines.
- Request the approval of supply and material equipment as needed to ensure continuity of office operations.
- Assist in setting up and closing the office, assuring minimal waste of excess supplies and equipment.
25% or less - Position requires 25% local travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525618200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.