The job announcement has been amended to extend the closing date through July 05, 2019.
ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS: Initially the Duty Station will be the selectee's home address (Work At Home) until the opening of the Area Census Offices (ACOs) in Brooklyn, NY. At that time the employee will be required to report to the assigned ACO as their regular place of work.
In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE in Kings County, New York.
Relocation will NOT be paid.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
1. Oversee the activities of field data collection and directly supervise an assigned team of Census Field Supervisors and office support clerks.
2. Directly supervise approximately 10-15 Census Field Supervisors and approximately 3-5 clerks.
3. Provide group and individual training, monitor daily assignments and provide advice and guidance to subordinate staff.
4. Establish an effective working relationship with traditionally hard to enumerate populations or with specific populations indigenous to the area within the office boundaries which incumbent is responsible for, including community, religious, or other characteristics.
5. Assure that specific levels of quality and progress o field operations are being met through analysis of various computer-generated reports and observation.
6. Review and analyze cost, quality, and progress reports to assure operations are coordinated within prescribed time allocations and quality and cost-efficient standards.
25% or less - Position requires 25% local travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525617100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.