HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION - ARLINGTON, VIRGINIALearn more about this agency
The selectee of this position serves as a Human Resources Specialist. You will be responsible for managing the executive and political human resources programs including overall Senior Executive Services (SES) allocation management for the USMS, executive resources policy, position management and classification, recruitment and staffing management, performance management, executive support and program support to the Executive Resource Boards.
As a Human Resources Specialist at the GS-0201-14 level, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Conducting work related to the recruitment, selection, and placement of USMS Senior Executive Service (SES) positions and political appointees.
- Providing Executive Resources advisory services.
- Providing leadership, advice, and guidance to the USMS personnel offices and top management officials, with a focus on SES performance management, program policy interpretation, and complex operating problems.
- Analyzing interrelated issues and programs, complicated by the need to consider and evaluate the impact of changes in legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Developing new or proposed interdisciplinary Human Resources management policies, procedures, and guidelines for a wide range of agency operations.
- Responding to all SES inquiries and requests for information.
- Collaborating with USMS managers and supervisors on the development, improvement, and administration of the program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525540600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.