Duty Station: Initially will be the selectee's home address (Work At Home position) until the opening of the Area Census Office (ACO) in Bronx, NY. At that time the employee will be required to report to the ACO as their regular place of work.
In order to be considered, all applicants must reside in the following NY county: Bronx County, NY.
Relocation will not be paid.
This job announcement has been extended through July 5, 2019.
- Supervise employees directly in the office and indirectly in the field.
- Evaluate employees directly and indirectly, taking appropriate action regarding hiring, promotions and reassignment. Take disciplinary action when necessary.
- Communicate daily with various internal staff such as Area Manages, other ACO Managers, ACO staff, and staff in the Regional Census Center.
- Direct the phases of the field activities, including automated data collection.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of work produced is monitored and controlled to meet rigid schedules.
- Responsible for continuous review and analysis of cost, performance and progress reports; and make critical decisions to meet deadlines and to control spending.
- Provide direction, leadership and coordination of property management activities.
- Provide oversight and guidance to maximize the useful lifecycle of personal property including acquisition, receipt, utilization and disposal.
50% or less - Position requires 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525222200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.