This position is located at MWR Marketing Bldg 443, Fort Stewart, GALearn more about this agency
- Provides marketing material to advertise and promote installation Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) program special events, new programs and recurring programs and services to approved on-post and off-post locations.
- Communicates MWR program promotion and advertisement to the installation population through bulletin boards, flyers, email, installation facility guides, displays, promotional calendars and other media.
- Updates and changes advertising and promotional materials on a recurring basis.
- Operates Marketing Poster and Banner maker and constructs banners and posters.
- Distributes MWR advertisement and promotional material at approved locations and provides specific information on planned events to the general public.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525105200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.