The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is seeking a technologist who is looking for an opportunity to learn from and contribute to the mission of the U.S. House of Representatives (USHR). The incumbent will assist with implementation of strategic modernization initiatives and identifying and evaluating new trends in technology that serves the USHR.Learn more about this agency
1. Assisting in the implementation of proof-of-concept technology projects.
2. Assisting in migrating technology to the cloud.
3. Researching and recommending technology solutions to solve business problems.
4. Assisting with strategic initiatives through collaboration with junior to senior level engineers, architects, and technologists, as well as USHR leadership and commercial vendors.
5. Performing other official duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - This position may require occasional travel.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/525077300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.