The incumbent of the position serves as Chief of the Mail and Multimedia Division. In this capacity, the incumbent supervises approximately seven employees who provide operational services and policy guidance for printing, binding, graphics, mail, and distribution services. In addition, the division manages the use of Departmental seals, emblems, and logos.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Supervisory Program Management Specialist, ZA-301-4 FPL 4 positions within Office of the Secretary in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Supervise, motivate, train, mentor, facilitate, manage and direct the work of several employees.
- Assure timely accomplishment of assigned workload and that workloads are manageable.
- Establishes methods and workflows to ensure adequate internal coordination with departmental bureaus or offices.
- Conducts extensive interagency relations and outreach to inform internal and external stakeholders of program capabilities.
- Coordinate with management staff to effectively execute actions related to employee discipline within applicable policy, guidelines and regulations.
- Manage the Mail and Multimedia Division which manages Federal Mail Services, Small Parcel Delivery, Courier Services, Printing and Graphics.
- Knowledge of the General Publishing Office (GPO) processes, and specifications for graphic design, and printing of publications, programs and other materials.
- Manage visual information and graphic design programs.
- Provides government oversight of Federal mail distribution to include planning, estimating, scheduling, and distribution services using in-house staff or contractors.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524924800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.