This position is part of the U.S. African Development Foundation (USADF), Program Division. The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing and assessing projects proposed for funding to ensure they comply with USADF's technical, financial, and due diligence requirements as well as the Agency's policies and administrative procedures and processes.Learn more about this agency
- Review and assess projects proposed for funding to ensure they comply with USADF?s technical, financial, and due diligence requirements as well as the the Agency?s policies and administrative procedures and processes.
- Ensure timely processing of funds to implement agreed-upon activities.
- Monitoring project portfolios to ensure recipients? compliance with the terms and conditions of their grant and cooperative agreements.
- Review recipients? progress and financial reports to ensure proper accounting and timely implementation.
- Assist in the development of realistic objectives and ensuring financial viability of business plans.
- Monitor project progress toward achievement of their stated objectives.
- Contribute to the professional development of African field teams to support grassroots economic development.
- Assist field teams to ensure all USADF development activities are oriented towards achieving maximum benefit for communities and people being served.
- Ensure field offices complete and submit all financial reconciliations and programmatic reports required by USADF policy to close expired grants timely.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524919900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.