About the Position: This position is with the Joint Pathology Center (JPC), located on the Forest Glen Campus in Silver Spring, MD. The position will be primarily in the logistics, contracting, security, and acquisition section. Shift will be primarily day shift with occasional variances including the potential for rotating on-call coverage, due to the healthcare environment.Learn more about this agency
- You will prepare, submit, manage, and close out all aspects of contract and acquisition work.
- Function as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) responsible for advising management regarding the administration and management of many types of health care contracts.
- Serve as junior advisor to management on health services contracting programs for personal services of health care providers and non-personal health care services contracts.
- Assist in the acquisition and administration of personal and non-personal services contracts with entities such as corporations, partnerships, individuals, etc.
- Assist in analyzing requirements for services to determine if they are adequately developed and justified. Develop criteria for technical acceptability evaluation of contractor proposals and for post award evaluation of contractor performance.
- Assist in developing performance of work statements and specifications for personal and non-personal services contracts for specialized medical administrative and clerical services.
- Review, analyze, and verify incoming security forms, fingerprint cards, and supporting documentation to detect omissions in information and errors in execution. Evaluate the authenticity and pertinence of information to the case.
- Coordinate security clearance requests with Facility Security Officers (FSOs). Perform quality assurance review and implementation of appropriate policy and procedures relevant to the security clearances.
- Conduct check-in process for all candidates who have successfully cleared through security and credentialing.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524761600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.