This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, FEC/Joint Service Provider, at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA.Learn more about this agency
- Serving as Lead Analyst and expert in contract and oversight management.
- Developing and implementing Information Technology (IT) Acquisition policy, procedures, and guidelines to manage IT contracts.
- Performing contracting officer representative (COR) functions for IT service support contracts.
- Providing guidance to staff in matters relating to IT centralization management issues typically applying to an entire organization or major components of an organization.
- Leading and coordinating the efficient planning, allocation and use of resources including funds and manpower.
- Working on a wide variety of one-time projects in the general area of information management.
- Providing advice, counsel, and/or instruction to other team members on technical matters.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524670300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.