About the Position: Work under the general supervision of the Administrative Coordinator/Supervisor. Independently plans and carries out successive steps according to the specific requirements of each transaction within a complicated framework of established procedures and guidelines where there are normally clear precedents and regulatory requirements of the various transactions. The work includes various duties involving different and unrelated processes and methods.Learn more about this agency
- Process customer inquiries received in person, over the telephone, or by electronic communications.
- Provide payroll support, and maintains time and attendance reporting and pay related actions.
- Receive and reviews all incoming mail and distributes to appropriate party.
- Independently determines whether mail of a critical or sensitive nature should be held for supervisor when absent from the office.
- Maintain record and control of all mail requiring reply by an established suspense date, including follow-ups to assure suspense is met.
- Makes necessary arrangements for conferences and meetings.
- Prepare minutes for meetings or conferences for distribution to the participants when requested.
- Maintains control records on incoming correspondence and action documents and follows up on work in process.
- Receive and review correspondence and reports which are submitted to supervisor for clearance or signature for format.
- Apply knowledge of the various types of information systems and/or software capabilities and functions to resolve problems.
- Utilize the Defense Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) to review, report, and track the procurement of medical and nonmedical supplies.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524596400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.