Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
Applications will be referred weekly every Thursday with the first cut-off beginning on 21 February 2019.
This position is located at the Fort Belvoir Veterinary Treatment Facility in Virginia.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors to the clinic, determines the nature of call or visit, obtains identifying information, and verifies the patient's eligibility for treatment. Schedules appointments for eligible patrons.
- Updates the existing medical file or collects sufficient information to prepare new file. Provides concise accurate information to veterinary care provider on nature of the visit.
- Receives payments for services rendered. Balances cash and checks daily and makes daily bank deposit.
- Monitors and replenishes inventory.
- Maintains reception and exam rooms to ensure cleanliness. Spot cleans if necessary.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524572400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.