About the Position: Mastery level knowledge of and expert skill in writing and editing creating command information products, news paper articles, and digital media products sufficient to accomplish complete command of sources and research methods to develop authoritative information on the programs, policies, processes, functions, and relationships within the Army.Learn more about this agency
- Research, develop and refine media products and command information products in the requested digital format, record, or file for utilizing word processor memory.
- Coordinate and act as a facilitator for the agency?s strategic communications working group that is tasked to refine agency strategic communications and supporting information products.
- Edit reports and documents prepared by subject-matter experts, who are not expert writers, requiring substantial analysis and re-writing to increase reader comprehension and present accurate information about Army systems and issues.
- Perform line-editing reviews and proofread a variety of agency documents, briefing products and correspondence.
- Develop a strategic communications plan for the agency that identifies communication and engagement priorities and objectives
Occasional travel - Business travel may be required 10% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524570900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.