This position is located with US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Mission Area Business Center, Customer Experience Division located in Washington DC. The Officer works directly with senior leadership to create and sustain a strong, customer-centric culture, with ownership and accountability across all levels of FPAC.Learn more about this agency
Duty location and salary to be determined upon selection.
- Collaborates with the Division Director, Deputy Chief Operating Officers, agency heads, Customer Experience champions, and officials in planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating customer experience activities and programs.
- Provides expert analysis and advice on matters, issues, and questions pertaining to the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations and thus increase customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Engages agencies and a broad range of staff have the right tools to improve customer understanding and to ensure the organization is making business decisions around customer needs.
- Serves as the voice of the customer and as an agent of change, working across FPAC agencies to prioritize initiatives that reduce any pain points the customer encounters.
- Collaborates on implementing an FPAC-wide customer relationship management technology strategy and operating principles.
- Uses technical leadership, outstanding creativity, and exceptional judgment to develop, define, and modify research and/or programmatic objectives, devising innovative ways to solve problems of major importance to FPAC.
- Leads cross-agency discussions and projects that address customer best practices and areas for improvement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524458200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.