The incumbent serves as a supervisor in TSG and formulates and implements Department-wide temporary duty travel, relocation, and conference policies and procedures guidance, manages the travel programs, travel, relocation, and conference reporting, and/or temporary duty and relocation travel operations for the OBDs and the Department. The incumbent is responsible for attending professional meetings and representing the Department at external travel management meetings.Learn more about this agency
- Supervises a group of employees performing work at the GS-14 and below grade level, providing administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit.
- Analyze and resolve complex issues related to the financial aspects of travel, relocation, and conference programs where the resolutions of problems require an integrated financial approach.
- Provide current and future year spending plans, and readjust spending plans as unforeseen circumstances and changes in funding occur.
- Review reconciliations and reports to ensure accuracy and timeliness and to provide agency-wide policy and oversight on a variety of operating accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on the specifications and regulatory requirements for the management of travel, relocation, and/or conferences.
- Develop strategies for planning and implementing Department-wide financial, travel, relocation, and conference policies, procedures and management controls.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524375600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.