As a Community Manager, you will serve as Senior Level Community Manager for the Project Management Office, fully engaged in category management.
This position is located in the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), Office of Enterprise Strategy Management, Government-wide PMO for Category Management Intelligence Division 1800 F. ST. Washington, DC 20405
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement as needed for other GSA organizations.Learn more about this agency
- Provides detailed analytical support through the complete data analysis life-cycle for dashboard and report delivery
- Applies state–of-the-art expertise in dashboard reporting requirements capture, decomposition, development, implementation, testing and delivery. Ensures complete alignment of reporting with strategic intent
- Provides programmatic and analytic input to GSA and OMB leadership for strategies and methods impacting CFO ACT funding agency knowledge and performance indicators (KPIs) that often requires significant departures from standard practices and procedures
- Identifies needed data sets; collects, cleanses, validates and interprets data using databases and statistical software tools
- Conveys findings to leadership through the creation and presentation of professional documents such as executive dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, and white papers
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524164500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.