Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click HereLearn more about this agency
This Program Analyst position is located in the Standards and Integration Office within the office of Training and Development (T&D), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You will be responsible for collaborating with Headquarters and field course sponsors, program managers, instructional systems design specialists, and other stakeholders to ensure work products fully support agency training initiatives, goals, and performance objectives. Typical assignments include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance and recommendations to ensure all agency training initiatives coordinated through Security Operations Training Division at Headquarters meet established delivery schedules; identifying and scheduling resources (i.e., funding instructor staff, cadre personnel, training materials) to implement training initiatives.
- Serving as a field training program expert to monitor and evaluate the overall system of training delivery (including methodology, curricula design, and implementation plans) to ensure training program goals and objectives are met.
- Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of training delivery processes through detailed analysis and observation of operations.
- Assessing and validating training effectiveness to support agency training needs.
- Providing observations and timely feedback to managers and subject matter experts regarding all aspects of the training management program.
- Communicating orally and in writing to provide status reports to management, colleagues, and senior leadership regarding all aspects of the training products and delivery process.
The major duties described above reflect the full performance level of this position. Typically, the lower pay band (SV-H Band) performs the same duties but will receive more guidance and training; and/or projects/work assignments may be less complex.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524152000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.