You will serve as a Procurement Analyst (Acquisition Systems Administration) in the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Component Acquisition Executive Directorate, Acquisition Support and Analysis Division.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the functional administrator for all government-wide Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) systems and Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Health Agency (DHA) acquisition systems.
- You will support acquisition-related information systems within DHA, and ensure user access to authorized systems, resolve user issues and serve as a point of contact with other DoD and non-DoD agencies.
- You will support new and version changes of DHA and DoD acquisition system development, implementation, and maintenance of automated systems.
- You will provide advice on system requirements and functionality, elimination of duplicate/redundant systems, upgrades, and replacement of systems.
- You will evaluate acquisition policy, procedures and regulations proposed by various sources and advises on the impact to DHA systems.
- You will advise agency personnel in matters associated with Federal and Defense acquisition reforms and similar initiatives for acquisition systems.
- You will monitor end-to-end acquisition systems to ensure capability, compatibility, and supportability.
- You will conduct analysis and reviews, develop metrics, and create reports and presentations to depict acquisition workload, performance, and issues related to contracting actions in support of the TRICARE program.
- You will prepare DHA personnel on all new system changes, update procedures, and coordinate on new or revised DHA policy.
- You will routinely participate at DoD and IAE acquisition system meetings and working groups as the DHA representative.
- You will be responsible for overall processes and administration for the acquisition and contracting workforce, including the new Contract Writing System, Acquisition Systems, including Acquisition Systems Support Help Desk Oversight, PD2/Standard Procurement System (SPS), Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting (CPARs), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG)/Contract Action Report (CAR), Procurement Data Standards (PDS), General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) iDOC error resolution and Procurement Data Verification & Validation.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/524090900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.