The incumbent of this position IT Project Manager is located in the Interoperability Division within the Technology and Integration Office (TIO) for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM), within the Office of the Deputy Secretary of VA (DEPSECVA).Learn more about this agency
- Manage the development, modification, enhancement, deployment or decommissioning of a product, service, or system and is constrained by the relationships among scope, resources, and time.
- Utilize established systems development and project management techniques for projects under the incumbent's area of responsibility.
- Act as a liaison with other technology groups, hardware vendors and software vendors to determine suitability of items and to coordinate vendor involvement and support for hardware and software.
- Create project documentation, such as system requirements and flow diagrams, as required within the incumbent's area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and partners to ensure that interim and "to be" solutions seamlessly address stakeholder/partner requirements some of which may be emergent and not transparent to all project participants.
- Ensure any solution is compliant with Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) architecture and engineering designs and that the solutions are on track with key EHRM integrated master schedule (IMS) milestones.
The first 50 candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates will be referred based on hiring needs.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Position Description Title/PD#: IT PROJECT MANAGER/17912A
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary. Some work may require walking and standing in conjunction with travel and to attend meetings and conferences away from the work site. Incumbent may be required to carry light items, such as papers, books, or small parts, or drive a motor vehicle. The work does not require any special physical effort
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523966300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.