This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.
Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, the incumbent will supervise, provide strategic technical directions and direct technical experts as the Section Chief of the Industrial Control Systems Group (ICSG). Typical work assignments include:
- Lead teams to respond to critical network intrusions in the Federal, State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Governments, and the nation's Critical Infrastructure.
- Oversee the development of strategic plans and concepts of operation supporting the Industrial Control Systems Group (ICSG) mission.
- Interface with senior leadership to synchronize ICSG priorities with Hunt and Incident Response Team (HIRT) and National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) strategic priorities.
- Perform a full-range of supervisory duties.
- Serve as a member of a cyber-incident response group supporting critical infrastructure incident response.
- Perform incident triage by recommending scope, urgency, and potential impact, and collaborating with other reporting agencies/system owners.
- Oversee and coordinate response to cyber incidents of national significance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523951600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.