The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 30 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the West Point Club.
- Sets up bar for operation, obtains cash bank and stocks service bar. Assures an adequate stock level is maintained, sets up storeroom and work area to permit easy access to stock items.
- Prepares a limited variety of simple alcoholic beverages as requested by patrons and wait staff.
- Records sales and makes change or prepares charge slips. Keeps bar and work area clean and sanitary.
- Identifies persons who become unruly or who appear intoxicated, resolves the problem or seeks assistance in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523905600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.