This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency's Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN), Exercises and Training Directorate at Fort Meade, MD. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out the responsibilities of the United States Cyber Command. This position does not convey eligibility to be converted to the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, manages, organizes, and directs and supervises the activities of the complex and diverse training and exercise functions for the JFHQ-DODIN.
- Advises the Commander and staff of JFHQ-DODIN on the processes of the Joint Training System to develop command-wide joint training programs.
- Supports present and future military operations in the cyberspace warfighting domain through doctrine, education, joint training events, staff training exercises, modeling and simulation, wargames, and table top exercises.
- Supervises activities relating to management and operations using Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS), and the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS).
- Oversees logistical planning, programming and execution, real property, maintenance, transportation, information management, supply, services, and training in the accomplishment of JFHQ-DODIN training and readiness goals and objectives.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities, such as advising staff on policies and directives, selecting candidates for subordinate positions, managing performance, and promoting a harassment-free work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523825300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.