About the Position: This IT Specialist (Applications Software), GS-2210-07 position is located in the U.S. Army Public Health Center, Health Communication Directorate, at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.Learn more about this agency
This is developmental position being recruited at the GS-07 level. The full performance level of the position is GS-11. Selectee will be promoted non-competitively to the GS-11 level following required training, experience, time-in-grade requirements, and at management's discretion.
When at the full-performance GS-11 level the following will be performed:
- Manage the publication, administration, and maintenance of Army Public Health Center-developed mobile applications (apps) on Apple and Android platforms to include submitting app builds through iTunes Connect and Google Play Developer, as well as Adobe development software.
- Coordinate with development and design teams to identify needs and requirements for individual applications.
- Oversee and informs post-production quality control processes.
- Test applications on mobile devices, troubleshoots applications and programming errors, format errors, and grammatical errors
- Manage product order processing and administration of the public facing ordering system, to include inventory control
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523734100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.