About the Position: This position is located at: US Army National Guard Readiness Center, CIO / G6, IT Operations Divisions.Learn more about this agency
Situated in Northern Virginia on the south bank of the Potomac River directly across from Washington D.C. Arlington is headquarters to many departments and agencies of the federal government, including the Department of Defense and is the location of many national memorials and museums.
- Serve as a Management and Program Analyst for the Army National Guard (ARNG) G-6 Information Technology Operations Division under the Infrastructure Branch.
- Advise management on the effectiveness and efficiency of assigned programs and functions.
- Perform evaluative analysis identifying actual or potential problem areas, develops alternatives, manages the programs, and evaluates effects on programs and resource requirements.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and/or implementing policy and actions to address overall development and sustainment of mission and objective.
- Perform surveys to determine compliance with agency regulations, procedures, sound management practices, and effective utilization of contract performance.
- Serve as a Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) on Information Management telecommunication support contracts.
- Formulate and reviews contractual statements of work and recommends extension/deletion of contractor efforts.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523687600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.