The position serves as a senior Program Specialist in the Office of the OAS for Administration, Space and Renovations Service. The incumbent has responsibility for the VA Central Office (VACO) space management and leasing programs. The incumbent serves as one of the key participants in partnering and has responsibility for planning and coordinating the Office of Administration real property and space management activities.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Specialist you will:
- Provide technical real property support and guidance to the VA staff and management on all aspects of GSA leasing activity.
- Conduct continuing space assessments to achieve reductions and realignments of VACO leased space.
- Work with VA?s internal customers to identify their short and long-term requirements for GSA-leased space
- Provide VA space requirements to GSA for all lease transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide GSA with all information required for the lease prospectus process in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage all design and construction projects in leased space for VA
- Manage all leased space projects in accordance with established project management principles.
- Negotiate and complete interagency occupancy agreements with VA customers and GSA in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis of GSA Occupancy Agreements, leases and rent bills
- Provide comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of proposed alternatives in GSA-leased space.
- Provide comprehensive reports and analysis on all aspects of VA?s leased space portfolio
- Promote collaborative team work with internal and external customers
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523630600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.