THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Electronics Mechanic, Position Description Number: WG-10: D1204000 and WG-11: D1205000 and is part of the WY Combined Support Maintenance Shop, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform field and sustainment maintenance and repair on moderately complex electronics equipment and systems.
(1) Performs troubleshooting and routine repairs on individual components and moderately complex systems of launch pod/containers (LP/C), trainer rocket simulator modules,
Missiles/Launchers Pod Assemblies (M/LPA), trainer missile simulator modules, and various like items.
(2) Performs functional tests, analyzes performance and malfunctions, removes, installs, tests, maintains, modifies, performs alignments and troubleshoots the electronic, electrical, modules, and interconnecting cables of a variety of combat and tactical, and communication equipment.
(3) Performs field and limited sustainment maintenance to include installation, routine maintenance, repair, and overhaul of fixed and mobile operational communication and electronics systems, e.g., shelter mounted AM radio and teletype systems, shelter mounted single side band radio and teletype systems, shelter mounted radio relay and terminal systems, other moderately complex systems, peripheral equipment, and related test equipment, and Modification Table Of Equipment (MTOE) authorized automation equipment.
(4) Uses various types of test equipment to include systems test sets and stands such as AN/GRM-122s, frequency meters, standing wave indicators, oscillators, ohmmeters, voltmeters, resistance bridges, and signal generators to localize trouble by component unit, by circuit within a component, and by element of a circuit.
(5) Performs administrative functions in establishing and maintaining maintenance records on equipment maintained or repaired.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523622700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.