This position is to serve as the Internet and Intranet Web developer. This position will develop, maintain, and continuously improve interactive databases for HHS websites.Learn more about this agency
As a Information Technology Specialist (INET) you will:
- Plan, develop, and evaluate all aspects of IT projects involving use of Internet-based databases and data collection systems for HHS programs, customers, managers, employees, and citizens.
- Responsible for Internet and Intranet websites programming, planning, coordination, layout, and design
- Coordinate input from other components in order to design detailed information systems and programs
- Responsible for all production aspects of select HHS website projects
- Maintain ongoing timely communication with HHS and other Federal components to stay abreast of new policies, interpretation of regulations and any other type of communication
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 5% domestically for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523576000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.