About the Position: The US Army Corps of Engineers, Northwestern Division provides regional leadership across a 14 state area, stretching from Washington to Missouri. The Northwestern Division office is located in Portland, Oregon. For information about us, visit: http://www.nwd.usace.army.milLearn more about this agency
This position will be filled at one of the locations listed: Portland, OR; Omaha, NE; Seattle, WA.
- Serve as a Program Manager for Military Construction (MILCON) and other assigned programs.
- Perform regional interface between District and Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in daily planning, scheduling, budgeting, coordination, and coordination of assigned military construction projects.
- Perform regional interface between District and Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to ensure effective execution within defined policies and guidance.
- Exercise staff direction and operational responsibility over assigned military engineering and construction programs.
- Provide continuous quality assurance of project documents, schedules, and data using Corps of Engineers management information systems.
- Routinely conduct programmatic analyses and leads issue resolution for construction projects within assigned programs.
- Participate in regional and District level governance meetings and prepares and delivers briefings and information to senior executives.
- Serve as an advisor to Districts on policies, procedures, and guidance for assigned programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 15% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523487400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.