About the Position: The Civilian Human Resources Agency (CHRA) is the organization in the Department of the Army responsible for providing "civilian" human resources support. CHRA's mission is to recruit, develop, and sustain a professional civilian workforce through effective, efficient, and responsive Human Resource products and advisory services.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as deputy to the Director, Civilian Human Resources Agency (CHRA)
- Oversee program planning, budgeting and execution for all subordinate CHRA organizations in conjunction with the Resource Management Division Chief
- Oversee outcomes and establish procedures for evaluation of human resources program effectiveness
- Identify human capital trends or problems and originate action plan to address and overcome
- Utilize CHRA corporate and operational data, business cases, and economic analyses to support succession planning initiatives, assessments, projections, forecasts and recommendations for strategic planning
- Supervise worldwide GS-15 (or equivalent) level managers and special staff
- Employ change management processes/projects, strategic planning and workforce development to lead business transformation
- Coordinate with Commands, agencies and all liaison sources to meet customer needs and maintain high customer satisfaction levels
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523474300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.